ACI Foundation Scholarships program is currently open to receive submissions. The ACI Foundation presents a number of fellowships and undergraduate scholarship opportunities to students and E-Members. ACI Foundation Scholarships are granted yearly to assist students who have the desire to achieve their academic and career goals. The applicant must be considered a full-time undergraduate or graduate student as considered by the college or academia during the award year.
Submissions will be accepted from any nation in the world, but study must take place in the United States or Canada during the award period. The funding covers undergraduate or postgraduate fellowship for foreign students in the following fields of study: structural design, materials, construction, into schools in USA and Canada.
ACI Foundation Scholarships – Summary
Application Deadline: November 2nd, 2021
Eligible Countries: All countries in the world
Program Location: ACI Foundation Fellowships can be granted to anybody from any country in the world; nevertheless, the applicant must attend a U.S. or Canadian university during the award period.
Areas of Study: Structural Design, Materials, and Construction
Award Type: Undergraduate, Graduate (Masters, PhD)
Eligibility for ACI Foundation Scholarships
To be eligible for ACI Foundation Scholarships, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Just one online application form will be filled for all the scholarships and fellowships. After filling out the form, the form will automatically show the fellowships and scholarships for which you may be qualified for.
- Before starting the application, get your answers all set for these questions.
- Have you ever gotten scholarship or fellowship award from the ACI Foundation?
- When submitting the application, what is your present academic position (Undergraduate/Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD)?
- When the scholarship cycle starts in Fall 2022, what will your academic status be (Undergraduate/Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD)?
- This is for fellowship candidates only – If selected as a finalist, will you be present at an interview in person, at the spring ACI Concrete Convention on March 27, 2022? Travel, registration, and hotel preparations will be made through and paid for by the ACI Foundation. All travel will be dependent on the country and state restrictions at that time. If in-person interviews cannot occur, the procedure will be a virtual.
- Fellowships with Mandatory Internships – Can you accomplish a ten- to twelve-week internship during the summer of 2022?
- To quality for an award, you must be a full-time student for the whole award/school term (fall semester 2022 through spring semester 2023).
- The scholarship decision will be made considering the essays, submitted data and endorsements; the Scholarship Council of the ACI Foundation will select scholarship and fellowship recipients who appear to have the strongest combination of interest, and potential for professional success in the concrete industry.
- Every applicant is limited for the period of their studies to getting no more than one fellowship, and one scholarship from the ACI Foundation.
Benefits of ACI Foundation Scholarships
- Undergraduate or postgraduate fellowship for international students by ACI Foundation in the field of structural design, materials, construction, into schools in USA and Canada.
How to Apply for ACI Foundation Scholarships
To apply for ACI Foundation Scholarships, applicant should follow the guidelines below:
- The application for the 2022-2023 submission is now open!
- You can start by going over the requirements in the official webpage. After reading the requirements, begin below your application.
- Go through all guidelines to organize the required items before you apply.
- Organizing the materials in advance will make the application procedure easier and quicker for you to complete.
- Submit your application here.
- Successful applicants will be determined during the ACI Concrete Convention in the spring, and informed in a bit after the convention.
- Important Notice: You have the liberty to save your work on your application as you go.
- If there is any inquiry, please communicate with Chandice Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
To inquire further about ACI Foundation Scholarships, please visit the official Website.