Northstan is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensures that costs and revenue are properly captured
- Reconciling stock utilization
- Prepares weekly creditors and debtors schedule
- Prepares report of daily bank lodgements and bank balances
- Tracking payments to internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing budget forecasts
- Processing tax payments and returns
- Administer and reconcile all bank accounts, investigating any irregularities, and taking appropriate action
- Ensure that there are no Debit entries in the Bank Statement not in the Cash Book -All Payments should be processed into the cash book
- 100% generation of report with accounting software
- 100% Compliance to statutory and tax issues
- Review of projections and Creation of Expenditure Report.
- Preparation of Audit schedules.
- Debtor monitoring and follow up.
- Ensure petty cash requests are processed and posted with established payment terms and policy.
- Ensure reconciliation of account with the Banks and ensure cordial relationship
- Ensure funds availability for all cash operations by showing the true picture of all our account till date, No incidence of cash-out, Prepare document and ensure adequate cash at hand.
- Timely communication of cheques pick up
- Ensure efficient filing system – all documents are appropriately filed, all files are indexed and properly arranged
- Able to use Accounting software e.g. Quickbooks.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 1 – 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.