Olman Business Solution is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete management and support solutions to organizational needs in diverse industries and business sectors, for effectiveness and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the financial bookkeeping, monitoring cash flow, recording payments, and track expenses of the organization.
- The person must have an in-depth knowledge of accounting principles.
- Ensure proper, accurate documentation are maintained for banking transactions.
- Keep an acknowledged copy of all bank correspondence and transactions where applicable.
- All payments done are supported with proper documentation attached to a payment voucher and filed accordingly.
- Plan and control the company’s cash inflows and outflows to maintain an optimal balance in the transaction, and cash management objectives of the company.
- Ensure bank accounts and relevant financial records (Invoices, Debit or Credit Notes) that are relevant and supportive of the company’s operation are maintained.
- Maintain effective liaison with the Inventory, business development and accounts payable personnel.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and other periodic cash budgets for the company.
- Ensure the observance of company procedures in accounting, bank signatories and documentation, etc.
- Plan and seek approval for implementation of long- and short-term deficit cash funding strategies that will minimize cost for the organization.
- Ensure prompt payment of all expenses, invoices, transfers, Statutory such as VAT, WHT, PAYE and PENSION are approved for payment.
- Ensure all statutory requirements are complied with during payment of any approved invoices.
- Ensure accurate and organized filing system for all documents.
- Ensure that transparency, honesty, and accountability are embedded in your own area of business.
- Maintain and update the Accounts Receivable database of the company in QuickBooks. Ensure posting of Cash Sales report and other credit invoices once submitted to the client.
- Ensure that there are duly authorized documentary approvals for every data that is to be entered into the Accounts Receivable database in QuickBooks.
- Age outstanding invoices to enable credit control management and evaluation
- Coordinate unit office/outlets cash transactions and fund requests.
- Responsible for the company’s bank account operations and ensuring prompt receipt of bank statements and monthly reconciliation
- Daily Posting of all banking transactions into QuickBooks
- Reconcile Accounts Receivable ledger to General Ledger and QuickBooks Sales and Cashbook reports.
- Assist in producing monthly financial and management reports
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis.
- Monitor and drive the day-to-day banking activities of the company.
- Maintain adequate monitor and control over all source documents relating to revenue and receivables.
- BSc / HND in Accounting
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Excel and QuickBooks
- Experience in Treasury Management is an added advantage
- Professional qualification such as ACA or similar will be considered a plus
- Should be ready to work additional hours when required.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2022.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.