Jewels Leading Lights Academy is an international Christian school which started off in September 2013 and was birth from the Bible club where children gather every Saturday to learn about Jesus and how to shine as lights in their everyday lives, which consist of Creche, pre nursery, grade school and high school with 4 branches in Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Maintaining and reviewing financial records.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting and tax laws.
- Preparing budgets regularly.
- Monitoring expenditure and profits and providing reports.
- Evaluate internal management systems, procedures, and risks in order to provide recommendations.
- Managing business accounts and preparing financial statements.
- Cooperate with operations to do relevant statistical work;
- Perform other work required by company management.
- Approval of transactions before disbursement of cash.
- Ensuring effective and efficient banking transactions
- Preparation of financial reports.
- Ensure completion of the bank reconciliation.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- B.Sc in Accounting with a minimum of 4 years experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application which must include CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.