HAAC Recruitment in partnership with a well-renowned private international school is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant & Internal Auditor
Location: Kaduna South, Kaduna State
Employment Type: Full-time
- This is a development opportunity for someone from a technical background looking for a chance to grow their commercial skillset through business partnering, challenging the business, and adding commercial value.
- You will be responsible for implementing, managing and setting up the accounting system and systems and financial controls of the business. In addition, you will be in charge of the compliance and audit framework for the company.
- You will lead and deliver statutory accounts and reporting requirements to provide the wider business valuable insights to aid critical decision making.
- You are a competent technology professional with a high-value set of honesty and integrity. The ideal candidate has worked or provided accounting services to a school.
Qualification, Skills, and Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Trained Accountant or CPA with 5+ years of experience
- Understand GAAP accounting rules
- Experience with accounting in the Educational Sector – preferably Secondary Schools and lower
- Have a reasonable understanding HR regulations in Nigeria
- Understands financial compliance and corporate governance
- Have negotiated complex tax and accounting issues with regulators
- Understands compliance with the Central Bank’s requirements for financial products
- Experience using a school management or accounting systems is a strong plus
- Experience of producing financial and non-financial management information
- Strong communication skills and ability to business partner.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: [email protected] using “Accountant & Internal Auditor” as subject of the email.