A world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for both personal and business needs: from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations,tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs. We sell the world to you!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintains administrative staff by orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analysing variances.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; bench-marking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Prepare periodic reports on activities e.g expenses, projects etc., carried out in the department.
- Responsible for creating and implementing cost cutting strategies for the unit.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Organization skills
- Team player
- Communication skills
- Proactive skills
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online