Posted 1 year ago
The CVM Career Company – Our client, an indigenous Nigerian company with specialisations in Engineering Services and Consultancy located in Warri, Delta State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Warri, Delta
- Perform all administrative functions and manages the day-to-day activities of the company, ensuring all administrative operations are carried out appropriately.
- Manage all correspondences, attend to mail enquiries by clients
- Maintain and update company databases and organize a filing system for all company documents
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointment
- Book meeting rooms as required and help in organising events, including ordering materials, and requisitioning meeting spaces
- Arrange travel and accommodations and schedule online, in-house, and external events
- Create captivating content for the organisation’s social media sites, which may include writing email newsletters, articles, posts, and multimedia content.
- Minimum qualification – Diploma or Ordinary National Diploma in any course
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar position.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be experienced in content creation and the use of social media platforms.
N35,000 – N40,000 Monthly + commission on training projects.
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.