Dbell Logistics is proud to provide you innovative, reliable, swift, global logistics solutions. With our team of dedicated Certified Professionals and their wealth of experience in the Industry, we understand what it takes to fulfill our customers’ exact needs. We continually invest in our infrastructure to ensure we provide you a wholly customer-centric service.
In our quest to change the norm, we are not only involved in the pickup and packaging of your products for Local and International freight; our team will always guide you through the documentation processes to ensure all your freight move with the right document at all times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you.
- Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- HND / B.Sc in Management Sciences, Administration or any other candidates in Art & Sciences can also apply
- 1 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
N120,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.