InMotion ICT Hub Limited – We are a start-up Software Technology company specializing in creating scalable software solutions while raising and equipping the next generation of agile Software Developers within and beyond Africa. We have a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction via an efficient and effective service delivery system. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skill and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that impossibility is nothing and No challenge is too big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Administrative Officer to assist in supervising daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
- You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new materials with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians).
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.).
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration or related field.
- Indepth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies.
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles.
- Proficient in MS Office suites.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Excellent Organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Leadership skills.
- Must have knowledge of HR practices and procedures.
- Ability to drive and own a valid driver’s license will be an advantage but not a must.
- Must reside within Port Harcourt.
N60,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.