PGS Limited is an indigenous company with a team of board certified entomologist trained in Industrial and residential Fumigation, weed control, pest control, industrial cleaning services, procurements etc. Our pest cotrol experts are just that experts, providing science-based solutions not just for any home, for your home and business places.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Manager
Locations: Ketu, Ojota, Ikeja, Ikorodu, Agege, Badagry, City of Lagos, Epe, Lekki, Victoria Island, Oshodi, Ogudu, Mile 2, Yaba, Ojo – Lagos and Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Area managers drive company sales by ensuring that the stores within their region operate smoothly.
- Most Area Managers have prior managerial experience within their companies, though some are sourced from external organizations.
- We are searching for a pioneering area manager to direct and observe the functions of a cohort of stores. The area manager will be required to develop business plans, monitor sales, and ensure adherence to company procedures.
- You should also encourage the provision of uniform service by the stores under your supervision.
- To be successful as an area manager, you should be able to allocate your time and energy in an effective manner, such that all stores derive benefit from your expertise.
- Ultimately, an exceptional Area Manager will promote collaboration between our stores to encourage a semblance of community, and to boost sales.
- Evaluating existing operations and developing appropriate strategies.
- Training store managers in effective sales and supervisory techniques.
- Creating and communicating sales targets at regular intervals.
- Monitoring sales across stores to check that quotas are met.
- Detecting, investigating, and remedying discrepancies in sales across stores, if required.
- Setting and implementing performance standards across all stores.
- Ensuring that employees observe company protocols.
- Collaborating with other Area Managers to ensure that operations are consistent across the board.
- Traveling to stores to conduct your duties on-site, as needed.
- Informing your Manager of progress and pitfalls on a regular basis.
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- 0 – 5 years work experience.
- Additional, formal training in management, finance, or sales is preferred.
- Little Experience as an area manager for stores of a similar size.
- Capacity to lead with poise and conviction.
- Ability to devise relevant and innovative strategies.
- Strong supervisory, interpersonal, and collaborative skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
N120,000 – N240,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.