Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, an Educational Institution in the Eastern part of Nigeria is looking to recruit highly qualified professionals for the role below:
Job Title: Assistant Lecturer / Instructor – Water & Irrigation Engineering
Location: Imo, Nigeria
- Responsible for teaching students and providing educational support to senior members of academic staff.
Other responsibilities include:
- Advise Water & Irrigation Engineering majors towards academic and life success.
- Teach undergraduate and / or postgraduate courses delivered by the Department and, as required, to teach on associated programmes offered by the School.
- Undertake research, either as an individual or with colleagues, of a level and quality that will result in regular publication in internationally – rated journals.
- Undertake appropriate course and course material development.
- Undertake administrative duties as directed by the Head of Department.
- Represent the Department at conferences and seminars as required.
- Promote the image and reputation of the Department and School in the wider academic and business community.
- Perform other assigned tasks
- A first Degree (not below Second Class) in related field
- Master’s degree in the relevant discipline from a recognised national or international University
- Must have registered for the PhD programme
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online