The Leprosy Mission Nigeria (TLMN) is a Christian Health and Development Organization working in partnerstiip with the Federal Ministry of Health and with the State Ministries of Health in 10 states (Akwa lbom, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi Benue, Katsina Nasarawa and the FCT- Abuja) towards the eradication leprosy and the care/restoration of persons and communities affected by leprosy.
We seek to recruit suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Orthopedic Technician
Location: Minna, Niger
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
- Assist in the production of prostheses for Leprosy patients that are functional and cosmetically acceptable.
- Other responsibilities assigned by the Senior.
- Orthopedic Technician towards the self-sustainability drive of the workshop.
Interested candidates should have the following:
- B.Sc or Equivalent in relevant field.
- At least 3 years experience in similar role.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application, Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.