Canaan Partners is a conglomerate of firms that includes Canaan Estate and homes, Canaan Nominees, Canaan Consulting and Canaan Solicitors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a full-time lawyer to serve as an associate/ transactions officer.
- This position requires tactical support of several of the Firm’s practice groups, collaboration with the Business Development team members, and the firm’s other business professionals.
- Advise on all legal matters, commercial contracts, and agreements.
- Draft a wide variety of legal agreements.
- Ensure the firm’s corporate clients comply with the statutory and corporate governance practices and guidelines
- Prepare probate documents and file relevant applications at the Probate Registry
- Provide advisory services to the business units and departments of the firm’s clients
- Provide commercial legal support to all departmental projects and job functions.
- Review policy documents/handles recovery of premises matter.
- Minimum Qualification: Barrister at Law (B.L)
- Experience Level: Entry level (1-3years post-call)
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite to include MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Passion for corporate/transactional legal work
- Conversant with operation at the state/federal land registries.
- Excellent writing for drafting skills.
Application Closing Date
8th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.