Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, an Educational Institution in the Eastern part of Nigeria is looking to recruit highly qualified professionals for the role below:
Job Title: Associate Professor – Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for developing, managing and guiding postgraduate and undergraduate students at classes and seminars, attending conferences, conducting research, and supervising students. Collaborates with colleagues, advise teaching assistants and tackle several administrative tasks
- A good first degree and a PhD degree in the relevant field with not less than eight (8) years of teaching and research experience (since earning a relevant PhD degree) in a university or comparable institution of higher learning
- Strong proof of continuing research with appreciable evidence of scholarly publications in reputable journals published both nationally and internationally
- Sufficient administrative experience and ability to provide academic leadership is a must
- Demonstrated ability to identify project opportunities and independently develop proposals that are subsequently funded.
- Experience with students’ academic mentoring and as a thesis advisor.
- Experience in program assessment and execution of a continuous improvement plan.
- He/ She must have ability to provide academic leadership.
- Membership of a relevant professional organization is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online