Adebola Sobanjo Company is a multi-disciplinary professional firm established in 1980 to carry on business as Chartered Accountants, Tax experts and Consultants. Over the years the company has grown with offices in Nigeria strategically located to render services in every area of Business Development, Management, Information Technology, Software Solutions, Taxation Accounting and Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Manager
- Planning and overseeing Audit exercise
- Monitoring the progress of the Audit exercise;
- Reviewing Accounts
- Managing Staff and conducting training and appraisal
- Coordinating Attendance of Staff at Stock Taking
- Writing proposals and making presentations
- Managing Tax Assignments including Tax queries, Audit, and investigation
- Handling Business Management Consultancy and Advisory Services
- Budgeting and cost control
- Review and analyze monthly operating results against budget
- Oversee the daily operation of the Department
Qualifications / Requirements
- A good First Degree holder
- Minimum of 6 – 12 years work experience in an Audit firm.
- A Chartered Accountant (ICAN, ACCA)
- Vast and experience in Account/Tax Audit/Consultancy
- Must be computer literate and have the ability to use Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, etc efficiently
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Available for traveling on the Job.
- Not more than 36 years old.
- Be physically fit and well-groomed.
Skills / Behaviors required:
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Should be bold, confident, and cheerful
- Should be result oriented, thorough and quality control focused
- Have the ability to maintain good confidentiality
- Possess Team building and management skills
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Should be proactive and analytical with attention to details
- Possess knowledge of basic business management principles
- Systematic problem solving and creativity
- Planning, prioritizing, and goal-setting skills
- Continuous learning
- Commitment to task, policies, processes, and procedures
- Self-motivation and initiative.
- N280,000 – N350,000 per month (Negotiable).
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.