Creditville has evolved into a proprietary fintech firm offering a variety of services (loans, leases, finance, investment, asset management, banking, foreign exchange, and real estate) from its headquarters in the heart of Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. Through our specialized subsidiaries, we have developed and continue to deploy the use of digital technologies and innovations to support, enable, and provide alternatives to traditional banking, financial, and investment services. Our experience and capabilities in providing our services are bolstered by our Board of Directors and Management professionals, who have a combined experience of more than three decades in the provision of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend Engineer (Developer)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos Island, Lekki, Ajah, Ikoyi, Yaba, or Costain – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidate will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the server-side of web applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our software applications.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate recyclable code libraries
- Implement ongoing security systems
- Attend regular meetings with the front end team to expose weaknesses and problems
- Routinely inspect server code for speed optimization
- Conceptualize and implement solutions for data storage
- Configure usability of all front side applications.
- Maintain a stable server with zero downtime
- Keep a backup library before any large changes to server.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Professional certification in relevant Computer Programing.
- Minimum of three (3) years of work experience as a Java Developer.
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- A full-time Spring Boot Java Engineer
- Have strong OOP knowledge.
- Other development knowledge (Node JS, Python, PHP, Kotlin)
- Good knowledge of database design and theories
- Continuous learner.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.