HR4Lease – Our client, a Technology Service company based on the Island, Lagos, focused on both the Information Communications Technology (ICT), is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: BackOffice RAN Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- In-depth Knowledge of at least two wireless RAN domain (Preferably Huawei domain and any other).
- In-depth knowledge of IP networking
- Able to liaise with C Level and above Customer on queries regarding Problem management
- Knowledge of Short Duration Outages (how to track them weekly and share progressive update for resolution)
- Knowledge of Transmission Planning to mitigate poorly designed microwave links and provide suggestions for expansion and resolution
- Knowledge of at least two Transmission vendors (Huawei RTN and E// preferably)
- Able to lead a team without any supervision and ensure all reports are delivered timely and accurately
- Excellent knowledge of how to use Excel for reporting.
- Tracking and resolution of SD degradations due to Packet Loss and ensuring that issues causing these failures are resolved.
- Tracking WCL issues and pushing the field team for visits and resolution.
- VVIP tracking of PL related issues on VVIP sites and resolution timely.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of your mail.