Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Ignite 12-month Graduate Internship (Engineering & Technology)
Reference ID: R56885
Location: Onne-Federal Ocean Terminal (FOT) Oil & Gas Export Free Zone, Rivers
- Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company?
- Do you enjoy taking on challenging projects?
- Join our innovating Internship Program
- The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable graduates from a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.
- Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
- We are currently looking for talents that will be nurtured and developed into world class Deep-water Subsea Engineers through on-the-job, mentorship and classroom learning.
Partner With the Best
- Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS & E).
- You’ll participate in technically focused training, assign to a team, team meetings and work on projects and present your results.
- During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Assign and work with a technical team to foster exposure to subsea technology and products.
- When required you may be deployed to offshore locations to broaden your experience in subsea production.
- Exposed to various business units to develop your business acumen (finance, commercial, project management, etc).
Fuel Your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have completed a Engineering Bachelor’s or Master’s level Degree program
- Have achieved a 1st Class or 2nd Class Upper grade or the equivalent
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied.
- Have completed your mandatory National Service.
Work in a Way That Works For You
- We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
- In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns: Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply.
Working With Us:
- Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
The Good Stuff
- Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today.
- We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online