Dunn and Braxton Limited – Our client, a Financial firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bancassurance Executive
Locations: Aba – Abia, Onitsha & Nnewi – Anambra, Calabar – Cross River, Enugu, Kaduna, Lagos, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Lokoja – Kogi and Sokoto
Employment Type: Full-time
Available Slots: 20
- The Bancassurance Executives acts as the Company’s representatives in identifying business opportunities (Sales of Life and General Insurance Products) within designated partner bank branches closest to their homes.
- Establish, maintain and grow relationship with Branch employees and customers
- Solicit new clients, and grow prospective/existing clientele
- Handles activities that involves reporting, planning and administration.
- Conducts market analysis activities, which include activities such as branch / client profiling and survey on competitor products
- Attends the District/Region’s monthly/quarterly meetings.
Experience / Qualifications
- First Degree or equivalent education
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC work experience with at least 1 year experience in Insurance Sales.
- Team player
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Grooming
- Adaptability, Flexibility and Tenacity.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Basepay – N50,000 – N68,000 (Net) Monthlydepending on quality of experience
- Other Benefits.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location (e.g Bancassurance Executives – Port Harcourt) as the subject of the email.