Adamawa, Delta, Edo
Posted 1 year ago
We are recruiting qualified candidate for the position below.
Job Title: Bank Cashier / Administrative Officer
Location: Asaba – Delta, Onitsha – Anambra, and Benin – Edo State
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for managing cash and credit payments, make change, give receipts, account for all payments, and perform related clerical duties in the clinic.
- Receive payments; enter the amount of the sale on the cash register system. Inspection of the sales items; matching sales slips with the prices on the merchandise and get credit authorization on charges.
- The Ideal candidate must be friendly, caring, and helpful and show that they enjoy serving and assisting people with their needs.
- Must maintain a professional appearance by being well-dressed and neatly groomed to present a positive image.
- Conduct cash transactions with customers.
- Provide a receipt to customer paying in person.
- Balancing their cash float at the end of the day.
- Managing all the cash transactions in their workplace
- Maintaining daily account of the daily transactions
- Balancing the daily account at the end of each day
- Interacting with the customers that come to the counter
- Solving all their cash related queries
- Checking for the price of products and any discounts or offers
- Organizing all the work they do and maintaining the accounting records
- Reporting discrepancies they find within the accounts to their superiors
- In charge of all Cash, POS and Transfer transaction.
- Attend to patients who wants to make payments for our products and services.
- Makes all inputs for sales and other services carried out.
- Record entries for cash, cheques and credit card transactions made daily.
- Balance all cash accounts made daily.
- Ensure cash is available for petty cash expenses with approval from management.
- Send reports daily to management.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel is highly desired.
- Welcoming, friendly and helpful.
- Good with figures.
- Proficient with MS Office
- Efficient and professional (after training of course).
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good at administrative tasks.
- Well organized, with the ability to multi task.
- A people person, with tact and sensitivity.
- Ability to think quickly and come up with solutions to on the spot problems.
- Smart in appearance.
- Knowledge of all our products and services
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
Education / Experience:
- Interested candidates should possess BSc / HND / OND / NCE qualification with relevant experience.
NB: Do not apply twice and applicant must reside within the Job environment, that’s Asaba, Benin and Onitsha.
N120,000 – N170,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2022
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Accounting, Engineering/Technical|