Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid.Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: BI Analyst
Location: Victoria Island Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Role requires demonstration of strong competence in Business Performance Reporting, Business Analysis, and Project Management in the areas of planning, performance tracking and gap analysis for the entire Commercial team.
Responsible for monitoring performance reporting:
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Performance Analysis
- Sales planning – target setting and sales forecasting ability.
- Analyses data and presenting trends, insight, and strategic recommendations to commercial structure.
- Providing insights on performance and return on investment.
- Build, develop, and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyse commercial functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders.
- Communicate results and business impacts of sales initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company.
- Analyzing data and presenting trends, insights, and strategic recommendations
- General Sales Administration
Dimensions (KPIs / Metrics Measurement):
- Timeliness and accuracy of sales performance reports
- Efficiency in coordinating sales target with team members
- Accuracy and timeliness of targets communication to Sales Team
- Success of review meetings and coordinated forums.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- First degree in Business Management or Finance field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Proficiency in MS excel, and power point is important.
- Management reporting
- Ability to research and analyze market trend.
- Skilled in report creation and data visualization
- Strategy development
- Process and policy development
- Conceptual and Analytical skill
- Understanding of Target analyses / setting
Other Requirements (Behavioral etc.):
- Analytical minded
- Attention to details.
- Result and service orientation.
- Effective team player; good with people – calm, good at building relationships
- Effective Communication / Presentation skills – written and oral
- Good listener
Application Closing Date
11th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.