Direct Danniel Investment Limited (DDIL) is a limited liability company and a Parent body to seven (7) different subsidiaries namely: Direct Danniel Savings / Loan, International Film Village and Estates, Mega Contribution, Christian Cable Television Network, Five Star Security Company, Legends of Africa and ICDAF Films Production Company. A short summary of the services of these subsidiaries are: Real Estate, Cable Television Channel, Film Production and Marketing, Savings and Loans business, Import and Export e.t.c.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Broadcaster
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Television Presenter, also known as a Television Host or Television Announcer, you would be responsible for introducing and hosting programs, reading business & immigration news, interviewing people, and reporting on issues and events. If you have an outgoing personality and love working with people, this could be the ideal job for you.
- You would need to have excellent personal presentation and a clear voice. You will also need to have a good memory to recall facts and be able to improvise if something unplanned happens.
- Your main purpose would be engaged with the audience and keep their interest throughout the programs you host. Your actual tasks would depend on the type of shows you present, but
They could typically include:
- Meeting with the production team to go through the running order
- Being briefed by researchers, or preparing your own scripts, links and interview questions
- Rehearsing & preparing for the programs
- Presenting, which may include reading from a script, interviewing guests and working with studio audiences
- Reacting to instructions given to you by the director or camera crew
- Going through several “takes” if necessary
- There may be times when you have to use your initiative and work without a script, for example improvising what is said during an interview or report.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Mass communication or related courses.
- Must be a resident of the state he/she is applying from.
- Have an attractive, strong personality, being naturally outgoing and confident
- Enjoy contact with an audience and with people in general
- Be able to communicate effectively and have a good understanding of the whole production process
- Have excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Possess performance skills and a clear voice for broadcasting
- Have research and interviewing skills, complemented by an inquisitive nature
- Have awareness of media law
- Be able to handle stress and make quick decisions under pressure
- Have a broad range of interests, including current affairs
- Have knowledge of the requirements of the relevant health and safety legislation and procedures
- Your hours would depend on the filming schedule of the program you are working on.
Application Closing Date
8th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job position title of the mail.