Octave Partners is a professional services firm offering financial advisory, business advisory, business incubation services and investment management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Advisory Manager
Location: Lekki Pennisula, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lead the team in undertaking the work for portfolio of clients within the team, ensuring work undertaken is completed to a high standard, clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to those issues and endeavoring to exceed client expectations.
- Maintaining good client relationships, keeping up-to-date with significant changes in client affairs and identifying further business opportunities.
- Understanding the client base and being able to build relationships to ensure client retention and growth.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with the company’s management to develop product, operational, marketing and other corporate strategies and plans
- Articulate strategies developed and present to management for approval
- Develop implementation plan and project manage assigned areas
Systems and Processes:
- Identify gaps in the systems and processes of the company
- Make plans to fill the identified gaps
- Lead the implementation of more efficient systems and processes
- Monitor and ensure compliance to systems & processes
Research, Data Analytics & Reporting:
- Identify the reports and key performance indicators that the company requires to track
- Develop data capture and reporting templates
- Determine how data and information required for each report will be acquired
- Ensure quality reports are generated as required
- Analyze and interpret plan data for business and operational initiatives
- Interpret the results and recommend ways to improve the business based on the reports
- Support the finance team and management in the development of yearly budgets for the company
- Assist in analyzing financials and providing recommendations to improve on them.
- Develop business plan and investor-related documentation
- Provide business strategy, business consulting, business development and operations management support for our clients and investee companies, including assisting with getting new contracts, assist with hiring employees, assist with setting up new systems and processes or improving existing ones, project management, signing up new business partners, operations management etc.
- Provide internal corporate development support to Octave and its sister companies. o Managing financial transaction processes such as fund raising, disposals, acquisitions and mergers, or similar project development and funding processes.
- Perform industry research, developing business plans, strategic analysis, advice clients on operational improvement, restructuring etc.
- Manage transaction processes on behalf of clients, including Acquisitions, Disposals, Mergers, General Fundraising, Social Impact Bonds and Social Investment projects from initial client contact through to completion.
- Develop new business by building a contact base and introducing new business opportunities for the team.
- Manage subordinates, clients and the general operations of the Company.
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Evaluate departmental performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Support the finance and accounting functions of the company and portfolio companies
- Play key role in KPI setting and management
- Participate in other special and corporate projects of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree qualification.
- 10 – 15 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the e-mail.