Paelyt is an innovative financial services company (payments, loans, and savings), and technology solutions provider. We possess several money lending products, including Traders/agents, Device financing, Supplier financing, Salaries etc.Through partnerships with clients our solutions are functional at key banks and financial institutions.
Our payment platform, Paytrx, facilitates seamless and secure payments across several online and offline channels. Through partnerships with clients our solutions are functional at key banks and financial institutions. Our primary focus is on business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-business-to-customer(B2B2C) financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Location: Lekki Pennisula, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Business Development Associate will be responsible for the development of the business development strategy and execution of agreed tactics to achieve the business goals.
- The Business Development Associate will primarily be required to work with the Analysts (and other marketing team members) to carry out research and conduct analysis of opportunities, ideas and scenarios that are relevant to the firm’s business, to present and get buy in from internal and external stakeholders, to build strategic relationships for the business and sell the business’s services.
- He or she will manage the analysts.
- Manage analysts.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Prepare documentation required for selling services to internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather (continuously) crucial industry and business intelligence that are relevant to the client’s business and ventures, especially relating to government regulations and policies.
- Track, log and manage tasks and projects using supplied knowledge & project management tools.
- Lead meetings and briefings (both internal and external).
- Build relationships with strategic internal and external stakeholders.
- Sell the company’s services to businesses.
- Manage client relationships.
- Having the ability to recognise opportunities and the sales experience to nurture prospects into clients.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
- Experience: At least 5 years work experience.
- Proficient reading and writingskill, including technical writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Problem solving and analytical skills Business and technology savvy (evidence ofsuch abilities required
- Basic proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Strategic Thinking
- Reasonable understanding of modern business requirements
- Think logically and clearly
- Meet assigned deadlines
- Previous business development and sales experience are requisite
- Previous management experience
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Masters degree or MBA is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.