Posted 12 months ago
Beaconhealth Diagnostics is a patient-focused organization providing high-quality diagnostic services in clinically-underserved areas in Nigeria. Our mission remains to provide excellent healthcare to Africa’s next billion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a patient-focused organization providing high-quality diagnostic services in clinically-underserved areas in Nigeria
- We are seeking for a Marketer to implement marketing plans and work to meet sales quotas, track marketing and sales data and identify areas of improvement.
Duties expected for the position include:
- Establishes and maintains referral base for center
- Develops relationships with referring physicians, nurses, schedulers and staff to promote imaging services
- Develops annual marketing plans accompanied by a budget, which details strategies, timelines and goals
- Promotes the image and services of the center through marketing functions
- Researches and identifies trends, and establishes service direction accordingly
- Set marketing schedules and coordinate with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels.
- Develop sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Maintain excellent relationships with Clinicians and other stakeholders
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals.
- Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales.
- Stay up-to-date on current market trends.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the sales team to assess and achieve current projections.
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add values.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized tertiary institution with a minimum two years experience working in a diagnostic center as a marketer/business development executive
- An ideal candidate should be able to formulate and implement an immediate marketing plan which can expand our reach within Ikeja axis..
- Should have a robust network of contacts in hospitals, pharmacies and labs which can be used to support the marketing and business development efforts.
- Must have experience with marketing for clinics and laboratories.
- Being able to commute easily to work in Ikeja is an added advantage advantage.
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online