A world-class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for both personal and business needs: from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs. We sell the world to you!
We are recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify and acquire new customers and also ensure their profitability is maintained.
- Actively contribute to the growth strategy and wider business plan of the company.
- Prepare call plans prior to customer visits to establish objectives and explore customer needs with the aim of matching products with the Customer Value Proposition.
- Identify the potential Corporate Clients, Access their credit worthiness and target them for closure with a set timeframe.
- Provide accurate forecast and ensure targets of the various branches under supervision are met.
- Manage and lead the sales team in the different branches as assigned.
- Establish and enforce goals, as well as, policies and procedures.
- Conduct weekly/monthly sales meeting and training as assigned by the Head of Sales
- Deal with clients’ complaints as a matter of urgency in accordance with company policy.
- Define KRAs for the Account Managers in sync to the annual target provided.
- Acquire Large Multinational Corporate Accounts and handling hardcore negotiations.
- Stay updated with recent market/industry trends, competitors & leading customer strategies.
- Prepare RFP of various prospects for bid purpose under the supervision of Head of Sales
- Give a summary presentation of your weekly and monthly report to the Head of Sales
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’ Degree / Master’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 5 years experience.
- Excellent presentation skills with groups of all sizes and levels of management.
- Ability to work independently to achieve sales goals.
- Ability to travel to meet the demands of the various branches.
- Ability to prepare Request For Proposal (RFP).
- Ability to prepare Request For Information (RFI).
- Ability to prepare Request For Quotation ( RFQ).
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online