Paymi is a payment collection and financial service solution provider, focused on facilitating and enabling the collection of payments. Services provided Include: Agency banking software, Retail POS, Bill payments, Government collections, Consumer Lending and Sales of terminal Devices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
As the Business Development Manager, you will take charge of the following:
- Agency Banking initiative product launch
- Launch Government collections initiative
- Onboarding agents for PILOT business
- Deployment of Terminals.
- Sell the PAYMI vision and become the trusted advisor to the product.
- Develop and execute strategic Marketing Plans.
- Engage with customers through strategic prospecting.
- Involved in Customer management and client retention.
- Conduct very thorough and methodical research prior to your first call to formulate a very thoughtful discovery which will continue throughout the sales cycle
- Apply all of your learnings to tailor a highly relevant presentation of value which could happen multiple times in a sales cycle to various stakeholders
- Educate your prospects on how to fully Utilize the product.
- You are able to run give/get negotiations to structure the best contracts for the business
- Conduct internal knowledge transfers with customer success and see your prospect through implementation
- Ability to work with a variety of internal resources.
- Have the ability to run a predictable business by forecasting within a 10% margin of error your revenue generation for the coming month & quarter.
- Participate in team meetings and training on a weekly basis.
- Stay up to date on market trends and the competitive landscape.
- BA in Business Administration or a related field with a minimum of a second class lower grade
- 4 years experience of sales and marketing. Experience in the technology industry will be an added advantage.
- You have sold in a highly competitive market where value-based and demonstrations are critical to winning deals.
- You are a highly competitive seller that also is very collaborative with your peers.
- You have knowledge of deployment of terminals.
- Knowledge of account management support/ CRM.
- You are a closer and have a proven track record of exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- You are able to work in a work from home environment but can also come to the office/travel when necessary.
- Highly proactive and articulate.
To be Negotiated.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.