Green Field Health Management Limited is a National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development / Marketing Officer
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Enugu and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Attributes
- General Marketing of the Health Insurance Scheme
- Planning and strategizing to meet marketing targets
- Meeting Targets by bringing new businesses and maintaining the existing ones
- Prepare seminar papers and lead presentation teams
- Follow-up issues through telephone, letters, etc.
- Ensuring that client complaints are promptly attended to.
- Handling objections, prospecting and closing of sales in line with company policy
- Evaluation of our plans, goals and strategies against the strength, premium, intelligence/weakness of competitors and suggest a way forward (re-strategizing)
- Continuous evaluation of our services, processes and procedures vis-a-vis clients’ demand/complaints and standard in the ‘managed healthcare’ industry.
- Research and Development-ascertain the exact marketing problems and proffer solutions
- Forming a team for an effective pricing system that is competitive enough in the market
- Writes and reviews reports
- Segmentation of the market and clients for better prospecting
- Be part of periodical clients and provider forum meetings.
- Developing new products and coordinating the marketing of our health plans (products)
- Budget estimate preparations, monitoring, reviews and evaluation
- Ad-hock duties from the MD and Management and Head of Business Development.
Qualifications / Experience
Candidate must possess the following:
- At least a BSc Degree or HND in Marketing or other relevant courses.
- Post Graduate Qualification in Public Health, Health Management, health financing, Insurance or related fields will be added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel,
- Cognate experience working with a Health Maintenance Organization is an added advantage.
- Experience in selling and marketing.
- Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive and written comprehension skills, strong management skills and willingness to train.
- Must have strong customer orientation and loyalty for long term sustainability.
- The candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The Senior Administration and Human Resources,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Isiadinso Close, G.R.A.,