AnneMarthas Global Services Limited is a Human Resources recruitment, outsourcing, management and advisory company located in Lagos, Nigeria. With a growing reputation for being the all round HR management strategic partner for new and existing companies.
Our client, a player in the Human Resources industry, is looking to increase their sales team and are recruiting ambitious, energetic and dynamic candidates to join the team in the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Slots: 5 Openings
- This role is for ambitious and energetic Business Development Officers who will be responsible for expanding our clientele by creating and applying effective sales strategies in a bid to drive sales.
- Identifying and following up with new HR business opportunities and setting up meetings with prospective clients
- Identifying viable sales leads
- Pitching our Human Resources services to new clients
- Communicating HR products developments to clients and overseeing the development of HR marketing literature
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Collaborating with recruitment teams and other human resources representatives to accomplish hiring objectives.
- Reporting on key recruiting metrics like time to fill and hiring costs.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Actively participate in key trade & business associations to generate business leads and increase products’ visibility
- Oversee and drive execution of strategic HR business development and relationship management.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs and propose ways to offer services to clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support to clients
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Must possess a HND, BSc or BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant fields
- Must have of 2 to 3 years experience as a Sales Executive or a business development officer
- Must have a proven sales track record
- Must be proficient in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Must have market knowledge and proficiency in English
- Must have high communication and negotiation skills
- Must be able to build rapport with prospects and team members
- Must possess time management and planning skills
- Must possess good marketing and presentation skills
- Sales experience in an HR management company is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (Cover Letters and CV as one document in PDF Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.