A reputable company is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Asaba – Delta, Anambra, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented business development officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales. The business development officer’s responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals. You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a Business Development Officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
N110,000 – N130,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022
Method of Application:
Applicants interested in this job must forward CV to: email@example.com using the current location and job position as title of the email eg Asaba/Biz Dev Officer.