Phyto Science Sdn Bhd, is a global health & wellness company stands at the forefront of product innovation and committed to helping people take control of their health, both physical and financial well-being. Founded in 2012 on little more than dreams and hard work, Phyto Science is now a multi-million dollar company.It was started based on the integrated and advanced e-commerce platform and vision to penetrate into global markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Identifies, acquires, and grows new relationships with healthcare business customers.
- Increases the company relevance to prospective customers and positions the company Small Business Development and product partners for new business opportunities through marketing efforts and value added ideas.
- Partners with market leadership to develop strategies and lead marketing efforts in a defined territory.
- Assists with processes including identification of new customers, customer acquisition, initial customer contact, follow up strategies, identification of products and services to meet customer’s needs, proposal development, and overall management of new customer acquisition including onboarding.
- Partners with Regional Business Relationship managers and other partners to ensure a smooth customer transition.
- Identifies additional product opportunities by developing partnerships with regional managers and product partners to deliver the full complement of the company’s products and services.
- Majority of travel will be allocated to prospecting activities.
- Responsible for all phases of the customer service and sales life cycle including lead generation, utilization of relevant systems, following policies, leveraging product knowledge, and assessing credit needs of prospects.
- Collaborate and consult with Small Business Development peers, colleagues, and middle level managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Lead Small Business Development projects and teams, or serve as a mentor for less experienced individuals
- Experience prospecting, offering products and services, and referring
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with prospects, referral sources, and colleagues
- Excellent customer service skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of financial services business
- Strong networking ability with business partners
- Ability to be proactive, innovative and creative in meeting customer and enterprise needs
- Ability to deliver dynamic presentations to business clients
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services industry
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Experience building relationships with referral partners and community organizations within diverse communities Excellent teamwork
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.