Debque Resources is into Consulting, Recruiting, Human resource services, Health consult and Fitness instruction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Strategist and Human Relations Officer
Location: Lagos and Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assess and anticipate human resources-related needs
- Write contracts for promotions, transfers, and new hires in collaboration with department management
- Identify training needs and create or procure a professional development curriculum
- Monitor training programs to ensure that training objectives are met
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as plans business unit restructuring
- Develop and nurture partnerships through human resources to bridge the divide between management and employees
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the business units under the HR purview
- Conduct weekly meetings to check in with each business unit
- Consult regularly with management and provide guidance when appropriate
- Collaborate with colleagues in the human resources department to develop policies, programs, and solutions
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary
- Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees; collaborate with the legal department when necessary.
- Interpret human resources policy to company management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, Master’s Degree, OND, PhDs / Doctorates qualification with 0 – 31 years work experience.
N25,000 – N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.