Posted 1 year ago
Botany-Ray, a Recruitment and Consulting Firm, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Support Clerk
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Giving supports before, during and after presentations anywhere in the country
- Performing all administrative roles for the office
- Ready to use computer to send contents to people, on daily basis
- Ready to perform end-to-end role in ensuring that the office (training site) is ready for use at all times
- Take records, attendance, of all attendees, in all presentations
- Lend supporting hands in the training and development of people which is the mission of the company
- Maintain company files and records to ensure they remain updated.
- Help with office management and organization processes.
- Track inventory of office supplies and inform the management about any shortages.
- Plan and book travel arrangements and venues for company events.
- Schedule meetings and plan various department activities and calendars.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND / NCE qualification
- 1 – 2 years work experience
- Must be computer literate (above average)
- Must know the use of social media platforms to sell
- Must be a good teacher i.e. someone that can communicate clearly
- Excellent communication abilities, including speaking, writing and active listening.
- Must possess effective organization and time management skills, like prioritization, multitasking and planning.
- Must have great customer service skills, including a personable and positive attitude
- Must be very good at paying attention to details
- Must be someone with vision
- Ready to travel to any location within Nigeria
- Must be a people-person
- Must be someone that has a dream
- Must have or develop entrepreneurial skills
- Must be someone that is trainable with positive mindset.
- The person must be living within Alimosho Local Government Area of Lagos State otherwise, he or she must be ready to relocate.
N50,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.