Avarun Consulting Limited is further seeking to recruit on behalf of our client, certain next level Management personnel who shall support the company’s Senior Management personnel in their pursuit of NCAA Air Operator Certificate (AOC), in accordance with Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations 2015, and subsequent operation of an airline in Commercial Air Transportation.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cabin Services Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Aviation
Summary of Responsibilities
- Overall accountability and responsibility for the performance of the Cabin Services department.
- Sets standards for delivery of service excellence and standards of performance and ensures it is maintained
- Ensures safe operations and that all safety standards are maintained.
- Advises the Director Flight Operations on all cabin safety and related issues.
- Develops training programs and ensures that these programs are in accordance with the Company policies and approved procedures.
- Establish service and management policy for the Cabin Crew team.
- Provide leadership to cabin crew and ensure the highest levels of safety, regulatory compliance and operational efficiency in line with Company manuals/policies and within the Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations
- The applicant must be a Holder of a Cabin Crew License and have in-depth knowledge of the Cabin Services performance management process.
- At least 7 years’ experience as a Cabin Crew preferably at the level of a purser
- Relevant degree level qualification or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- Excellent management, administration, analytical and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email