Grassroots Researchers Association (GRA) is a nonprofit and non-political rights-based organization registered in 2016 with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria as a local content hub aimed at facilitating evidence- based grassroots initiatives and actions that promote development, justice and victims support in the communities. Our mission is to be an active grassroots mobilizer towards improving the total quality of human life and social justice in Nigeria. Our programmes are spread across Climate Change, Conflict, Security and Justice, Social Economic Development and Governance. For more information, visit: www.grassrootresearchers.org
Applications are invited for:
Title: Call for Expression of Interest (Vendor Registration)
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Maiduguri – Borno, Damaturu – Yobe and Yola – Adamawa
Employment Type: Contract
- Grassroots Researchers Association (GRA) was inaugurated in Maiduguri, Borno State, in 2009 as a response to the insurgency in north-eastern Nigeria.
- The organization was formally registered with the federal Corporate Affairs Commission in 2016. It was initially conceived as a flexible association of independent grassroots researchers from different professions and backgrounds spanning the country’s six geopolitical zones.
- This collective was engaged in the monitoring and documentation of Nigeria’s perennial intra-communal conflicts and religious disputes.
- The goal was to create an evidence-driven resource for the government, development partners, academics, and researchers to make enlightened decisions on sustainable solutions.
- To strengthen our efforts, GRA therefore invites qualified vendors to register with them.
Details of Invitation
- GRA invites all prospective suppliers and service providers (Including current GRA suppliers) to apply for registration in GRA Head and regional Offices at Abuja, Maiduguri, Damaturu and Yola. This is to enable them get registered and uploaded in GRA’s procurement / suppliers Database.
- This is in line with GRA procurement principle of Transparency, Equal Opportunity and competitive supply.
- The purpose of the Database is to give all prospective supplier an equal opportunity to submit quotations to GRA and to enhance transparency and equity in the procurement processes.
The Purpose of this Invitation:
- To pre-qualify and select new suppliers for the forthcoming purchase requirement
- To early identify and verify vendors office, shop or warehouse
- To enter into framework agreement /contract for strategic goods and services and select new suppliers for purchase requirements.
Services / Goods we are looking for:
- Catering Services Vendors
- Hotel Services Vendors
- Travel Agents Services
- Car-Hire Vendors
- Stationaries Vendors
- Printing Vendors
- Computers Accessories
- Maintenance Vendors.
Please, note that all interested parties that meet the above criteria, are to submit along with current price(s) of their goods/services on their company letter head using the following format:
|S/N||Item Description||Specification||Qty||Unit of Measure||Unit Price (
Application Closing Date
9th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested suppliers and service providers are requested to submit their Application for Declaration of Interest which should be sealed in an envelope, addressed, and clearly marked as follows:
- Suppliers Registration Application
- Procurement and Logistics Committee
- Grassroot Researchers Association (GRA)
- Name of state(s) you are apply.
Applications should be submitted to any of the addresses below:
Suite 115B DBM Plaza,
Nouakchott Street, Wuse Zone 1,
NE- Regional Office:
No 04, Pompomari Bye-Pass,
Adjacent, Garki Guest Inn Annex II,
Behind Umar Alad Filling Station,
Maiduguri, Borno State.
No: 35A Gimba Road,
State Low Cost, Jimeta-Yola,
No: 120: First Floor, Turkish Door Building,
Along Gujba Road, Damaturu,
Click here submit soft copies online