Center for Civilians in Conflict (CIVIC) Center is an international nonprofit with offices around the world working to improve protection for civilians caught in conflict zones. Our mission is to work with armed actors and civilians in conflict to develop and implement solutions to prevent, mitigate, and respond civilian harm. We are advocates who believe that no civilian caught in conflict should be ignored, and advisors who provide practical solutions to preventing and responding to civilian harm.
Applications are invited from qualified vendors to:
Title: Call for Vendors-Invitation to Tender for Goods & Services
Locations: Abuja (FCT) , Bauchi, Borno, Kaduna, Kano, Plateau, Taraba & Yobe
Employment Type: Contract
In accordance with procurement best practices, CIVIC is calling for Expression of Interest (EOI) from qualified, interested and duly established companies, suppliers, or service providers nationwide to participate in the 2022-2023 pre-qualification of suppliers’ exercise in any of the goods, services or work area listed below:
Goods / Services / Work Category
|Ref. Number||Description of Goods / Services / Work|
|EOICIVIC01||Design, Printing and Branding (E.g., manuals, banners, posters, vouchers, reports, stickers, t-shirts, flags etc.|
|EOICIVIC02||Office Furniture (E.g., tables, chairs, cabinets, workstations, bookshelves etc.)|
|EOICIVIC03||IT Equipment and Consumables (E.g., computers, printers, photocopiers, projectors, toners and cartridges, UPS, scanners etc.)|
|EOICIVIC04||IT Service Provider and Networking (E.g., Internet Access, WLAN cabling, Web design, Software services, PABX, desk phone setup etc.)|
|EOICIVIC05||Vehicle Repairs and Maintenance (E.g., Supply of tyres, battery, tow ropes, fire extinguishers, jumpstart cables, triangular signs etc.|
|EOICIVIC06||Generator supply/Repair/Maintenance – supply, repair, and maintenance|
|EOICIVIC07||Enterprise Resource Planning (software development, hosting, and development|
|EOICIVIC08||Hotel Services (Accommodation for trainings, workshops & seminars etc.)|
|EOICIVIC09||Office and Household Equipment (Refrigerator, TV, Water Dispenser, Inverter system, Inverter Battery, Solar equipment etc.)|
|EOICIVIC10||Petroleum Products (AGO and PMS)|
|EOICIVIC11||Print Media Advertising (Newspaper, content creation and publishing, etc.)|
|EOICIVIC12||Registered Agent for Vehicle Registration and Renewal of Vehicle Particulars|
|EOICIVIC13||Insurance Brokerage (Personnel, Property, Vehicle, Asset, Fidelity, and Good-in-transit)|
|EOICIVIC14||Car and Boat Hire Services (Salon car, minivan, jeep, pickup truck, space bus, speedboat, canoe etc.)|
|EOICIVIC15||Courier/Bulk cargo/ Haulages Services|
|EOICIVIC16||Security Services Company (Provision of Man-Guards)|
|EOICIVIC17||Supply Installation and Maintenance of Air-conditioners and related Accessories/parts|
|EOICIVIC18||Travel Agency (Airline booking and Ticketing and protocol services|
|EOICIVIC19||Catering services and Food Vendors (for group lunch, tea, snacks, and refreshment etc.|
|EOICIVIC20||Facility Maintenance Company (Plumping, electrical and structural repairs etc.|
|EOICIVIC21||Partitioning, structural Installations and interior work/ Decorations|
|EOICIVIC22||Supply of Office Stationery (Printing papers, biros, flipchart, folders, markers, arch level files, staplers, perforators etc.)|
|EOICIVIC23||Supply of Cleaning Materials / Consumables (Dettol, detergents, toiletry, disinfectant, bottled water, dispense water etc.|
|EOICIVIC24||Supply, Installation and Maintenance of Fire Extinguishers and related accessories/parts|
|EOICIVIC25||Consultancy – Audit and Taxation Services|
|EOICIVIC26||Consultancy – Monitoring & Evaluation|
|EOICIVIC27||Consultancy – Training and Capacity Building|
|EOICIVIC28||Consultancy – Data Management|
- Existing vendors should consider this EOI as a revalidation exercise and are required to participate. All hitherto existing vendors will be delisted and relisted again through this exercise.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
The minimum eligibility requirements and selection criteria are as follows:
- Cover Page (indicating category(s) of interest and related REF Number(s)
- Company Profile; registered address(s), official / functional emails, telephone numbers and point of contact for the company.
- Evidence of legal registration document of the company (CAC registration certificate, FORM CO7 and FORM Co2)
- Latest Tax Clearance Certificate / TIN Certificate.
- Evidence of possession of experience in the line of business you are applying for. (Where Applicable)
- Prospecting Suppliers must provide at least three (3) copies of completed Job Orders / Reference Letters / Proof of Deliveries (Delivery Notes or Job Completion Notification) in areas of business endeavor from at least three (3) reputable organizations, preferably NGOs or other reputable organizations attesting to active or past business relationship and level of performance (the letters or lists must have relevant addresses, contact persons, telephone numbers and emails) for due diligence conﬁrmation .
- Any other relevant supporting document that could aid your EOI.
- CIVIC is Value Added Tax (VAT) exempted but deducts Withholding Tax (WHT) in compliance with relevant Nigeria Tax Laws.
- For clarification on any aspect of this expression of interest advertisement, please send an email to: NigeriaOperations@civiliansinconflict.org quoting “Expression of Interest / Vendor Registration” as the subject of the email. Kindly quote the reference number for specific details about goods / services / work category(s).
- As part of the pre-qualification process, CIVIC may visit the location(s) of prospecting suppliers or service providers to assess their physical presence, capacity, and capability.
- Only successful pre-qualified suppliers would be invited to participate in CIVIC’s routine Request for Quotation (RFQ) or Request for Proposals (RFP) for the next one (1) year.
- You are expected to limit yourself to where you have experience, required documentations and operational presence.
- Any unsolicited attempt to influence CIVIC’s internal selection process in favour of any company(s) will result in immediate disqualification.
- A company cannot express interest in more than three (3) categories and must be guided by the following: (a) must have operational presence for each category, (b) must actively operate the business.
- CIVIC will ensure information that is received from companies and individuals is treated with the utmost confidentiality and shall be for the sole use of the organization.
- The pre-qualified suppliers are required to immediately advise the organization of any significant change in its financial, technical capacity, ownership, or holdings it may have.
- Failure to submit any of the mandatory requirements for each category will lead to automatic disqualification from the exercise.
- Potential suppliers / contractors will be pre-qualified on the satisfactory information given.
Application Closing Date
Friday; 14th October, 2022 (5:00pm).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Vendors should submit hard copies of their Expression of Interest (EOI) documents bound together, sealed in an envelope, and marked on the top right side with category reference number and category description (Example: “EOICIVIC01 – DESIGN AND PRINTING”).
All quotations must be addressed and submitted to the location(s) of interest as listed below:
Civic Office (Country Office):
Plot 959, Flat F1,
Emerald Court, Gudu,
Civic Office (Maiduguri Office):
Plot 11 – 121,
Circular Road, Opposite Nipost Quarters,
Maiduguri, Borno State.