Zinc Network works with clients to tackle some of the world’s most complex social issues. We are committed to delivering meaningful, measurable change across key policy areas such as improving information integrity, countering violent extremism, and promoting democratic values.
We work with a range of clients and stakeholders, including government, NGOs, charities, and media organisations. Our in-house capabilities include research (quantitative, qualitative and OSINT), strategy development, media development, communications, training, and capacity building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Campaign Manager, Lake Chad Basin region
Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Zinc Network are seeking a Campaign Manager to deliver a new project in North Nigeria and the Lake Chad Basin region.
- The role will be based within the region and will involve travel between the project countries. As Campaign Manager (based in Nigeria or the region), you will be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of all creative products delivered through the campaign.
- You will need to support significant research and contextual analysis activities to ensure the relevance and suitability of all activities. You will be required to create project scopes, estimates and project plans to ensure the smooth execution of all campaign activities.
- Please note: Hiring will be dependent upon receipt of funding.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with client and external stakeholders, acting as an ambassador for the project and building trust and confidence in the project team.
- Ensure all client expectations for your campaigns are understood and communicated quickly and effectively and escalating where these are unrealistic.
- Ultimate responsibility for campaigns being delivered on time, on budget and in line with strategic objectives.
- Maintain visibility of all the work going on across departments in relation to your campaigns to ensure it is aligned with the client’s needs and expectations.
- Responsibility for project budgets – monitoring project spend to ensure delivery within budget – KPIs and campaign effectiveness reviews.
- Ensure delivery is in line with contractual requirements.
- Be educated to an advanced level
- Have experience in developing and leading national communications campaigns
- Have experience liaising with high level diplomatic and political stakeholders
- Have experience working through a range of media from digital to broadcast and outdoor
- Have prior experience working in cross functional communications teams
- Have an interest in behaviour change or awareness communications
- Fluency in English and French
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online