Posted 2 years ago
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Locations: Victoria Island, Ikeja and Omole – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for handling customer purchasing and payments while facilitating a good interaction/relationship with the customer.
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of the checkout stations and other front-end equipment to ensure that they are kept in full working order at all times and all faults (if discovered) are to report immediately to superiors.
- Ensure checkouts equipment is kept neat and tidy at all times and spillages are cleaned up immediately.
- Ensure all checkout stations ancillary devices such as POS; scanners; price display attachments, etc. are in good/working condition
- Maintain the stock and availability of checkout station’s consumables such as shopping bags; thermal roll; printer roll; availability of small denominations for use as change.
- Ensure products presented by customers are properly handled to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Crosscheck items presented for purchase by customers to see that they are in good condition.
- Scan all the items presented for purchase by customers.
- Ensure each customer’s trolley/basket is emptied before communicating the total amount to the customer.
- Process various forms of tender e.g. cash, cheques, debit card, gift vouchers presented by the customer as means of payment.
- Interested candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.