JOB TITLE: CCR Operator
JOB LOCATION: Ibese, Ogun
Job Ref.: IbesePlantProd002
Department: DCP – Operations
- Responsible for Plant Operation and Process Control of the Kilns, Raw Mills, Cement Mills and Coal Mills.
- Coordination, Supervision and Training of all other CCR Operators.
- Executing the operation, in the shift, of Raw Mill, Kiln, Cement & Coal Mills and auxiliaries’ equipment from the Central Control Room (CCR)
- Coaching and Training of new hire CCR operators to execute operational initiatives for increasing production and reducing cost of production.
- Co-ordination of autonomous maintenance with the help of shift patrollers to achieve the targeted availability of plant for production of raw meal, clinker and cement.
- Trouble Shooting Operational Problems and taking actions to ensure sustained running of the equipment.
- Achieving optimum fuel efficiency, power consumption and manpower utilization.
- Ensure Implementation of ISO Systems and Safety Standards in Production Department.
- Ensuring that the quality of the product going out from his department conforms with internal quality specifications.
- Assessing self-development needs and taking action on improvement areas identified.
- Relieves other Kiln CCR operator when on leave.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Management.
- B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering / Diploma in Cement Tech.
- Minimum of 9 years Cement Plant experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Sound judgement and decision making skills
- Critical thinking.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.