Royal Power & Energy Limited – With the experience of over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess, and adaptability of activity.
We provide the following services: Power generation services like: Solar grid and Gas, Power solution services, Power backup solutions, Renewable energy solutions, Power protection services, Power conditioning services, Transmission and distribution services. RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation, and also to protect our environment’.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Sales Officer
Locations: Abuja, Kano
- Visit a minimum of 15 customers a day
- Generate minimum 2 leads per day
- Generate a monthly business volume of 100 batteries and 25 inverters
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Achieve a sales target of 5 Million Naira per Month
- Pre Sales, Sales, Brand Promotion
- Dealer relationship Management
- New dealer appointment.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Assist in organizing customer meets, exhibitions, etc.
- Submission of proposal
- Presentations to customers
- Assist in vendor registration
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Arrange product displays at corporate organizations
- Maintain and file all sales-related data and documents
- Coordinate with Finance, Service, Logistics and warehouse in installation and timely invoicing process
- Interact with customers and keep them updated with various site related activities
- Assist in the preparation of customer visit reports and coordinate with sales managers to update the customer visit data
- Collate sales and market-related information and disseminate to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for compliance with ISO system for business process
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree qualification.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.