SUNIC Foods Limited is a registered private limited company which has its corporate headquarters in Owerri and a network of branches in several other locations. Our Company is built on Total Commitment to Customer Satisfaction, Excellent Service, Loyalty and Trust through the provision of Healthy, Appetizing, Nourishing and Refreshing Meals at all times.
The business currently specializes in the provision of all types and kinds of Pastries, Delicious Continental Dishes, Home-Made African Foods, Chewables, Wine / Bar Services, Ready-To-Eat Ice Cream, Sharwarma, Outdoor Catering and Events Planning / Management through its network of Fine Dining, Quick Service Restaurant and Catering / Events Management Units. At SUNIC, we believe that our success is dependent upon the day to day efficiency of every staff, unit, section or department of our business.
To help maintain and grow this standard, we are recruiting young and vibrant individuals who are passionate and positive minded to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Location: Owerri, Imo
- The ideal candidate must be ethical, collaborative, have good business acumen, be someone who is comfortable rolling up his or her sleeves to “do” and “manage”, as well as having a strong customer orientation, being a stickler for quality and having a drive to make more money for the company.
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from recognized school of higher learning and having at least 10 years of progressively responsible experience in a food production and retail company.
- Vast knowledge of QSR and bakery products manufacturing and distribution experience is necessary.
- Ability to lead a team of no less than six (6) direct reports, PIL responsibility experience desired
- The leadership style and mental agility to move effectively between strategic roles and hands-on execution roles.
- Proven success developing effective, technical teams, attracting and developing top talent, and grooming leaders
- Knowledge of QA/QC, GMP, HACCP, GHP and PPES is preferred.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2022 (11.59pm).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.