Eagle Sweep Nigeria Limited is a leading first-class product and service provider with businesses and services spanning across the broad spectrums of Safety and Security. We manufacture, supply and install safety and security equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Plan and develop the overall operational security strategy for the site/location
- Create, implement and communicate security policies and procedures
- Liaison between government security forces, civilian security, and community relation
- Develop security budget and recommend the hiring and onboarding of new staff
- Develop security KPIs as well as Create reports and present KPIs
- Measure and track department’s success regularly
- Adhere to the company’s rules and regulations
- Suggest and implement new solutions
- Ensuring that all Health & Safety measures are adhered to by any member of staff/person at the farm and advise them accordingly.
- Developing emergency response and Crisis Management plans including evacuation and Business Continuity Planning.
- Develop accurate security information systems and Surveillance activities that will ensure company readiness to handle emergencies.
- To undertake other administrative duties as may be required.
- B.Sc Degree / HND qualification
- 7 years of experience with relevant technology, security protocols, and procedures
- The age range for this position is 35- 50 years
- Must have experience in the financial industry
- CCTV monitoring and interpretation
- Previous experience with budgeting and budget planning
- Previous leadership experience
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Higher education in security administration or management/Professional qualification is a big plus
- Military / Paramilitary service is an added advantage (For military, Captain to Colonel, or warrant officer, Intelligence background or combatant).
- The retired personnel must produce evidence of enlistment and a certificate of discharge from the Force.
- Evidence that he has worked in a similar field after dis-engagement from the Force, will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.