Concept Nova isa subsidiary of the Concept Group andis Africa’s fastest growing technology solutions company, specialising in Business Intelligence, Asset Management and Remote Monitoring solutions.
Concept Nova delivers technology-driven solutions that increases transparency, efficiency, cost savings and revenue generation. Serving over 200 clients across diverse industries, we are changing the face of technology development by delivering premium services at competitive prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Technology Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Overall Strategic Leadership:
- Set the firm’s technical vision, develop and implement strategies to achieve business objectives
- Ensure that the firm’s technology and systems evolve at a pace that continues to exceed client and business expectations
- Lead the strategy for application delivery, technology platforms, partnerships, and external relationships
- Foster an agile and continuous improvement culture within the firm
- Demonstrate fidelity to the organization’s culture in words and deeds.
- Develop technical policies, processes, and procedures to achieve operational needs, and ensure adherence
- Oversee and scale the firm’s technology in terms of people, systems, and processes
- Make decisions that impact the current and future operations of the company.
People and Operations Management:
- Manage, mentor, and provide sound technical leadership to a high performing, world-class and collaborative engineering team
- Lead the engineering team in the design, development, deployment, and maintenance of high-quality products/features and business tools.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand and translate the business needs to sought after products by our clients
- Define the product road map in collaboration with the product management team
- Create and maintain excellent documentation of all specifications, systems, and procedures Automate operational delivery and management processes from build/test/deploy to monitoring, alerting and capacity management
- Ensure all technological practices comply with regulatory standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- At least 10 years working in a technological role
- At least 4 years of managerial experience leading diverse teams of engineers
- Experience building financial products is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in using SQL, MySQL,
- Demonstrated experience with CI/CD deployment process
- Experience in server management, vulnerability assessment, security, etc.
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.