A Civil / Structural Engineering and Project Management Consulting company based in Onikan, Lagos Island, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil / Structural Engineer
Location: Onikan, Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum of B.Sc / B.Eng / HND in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering, eligible for COREN registration (1 – 5 years experience) or registered with COREN (over 5 years experience).
- Smart, neat, intelligent and dynamic young person required.
- Veritable records of experience.
- Experience of BIM, including AutoCAD and Revit softwares is required.
- Experience of carrying out manual and electronic design calculations to the applicable design codes of practice.
- Experience in the use of design softwares such as, Prota Structure, Tekla Structural Designer, Tedds, ETABS, Sofistik etc.
- Experience in the Power, Energy, Oil & Gas industries will be an added advantage.
- Outstanding candidates without pre-requisite experience may be considered.
- Must be able to work on own’s initiative or as part of a team.
- Must have in depth knowledge of building construction.
- Must be available to carry out construction supervision.
- Must be able to perform engineering calculations and preparation of reports.
- Must be able to Interface with other disciplines and consultants as needed.
- Must be able to efficiently communicate and coordinate efforts and ideas.
- Must be able to handle design activities for multiple clients simultaneously and efficiently.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, including Cover Letter (stating salary expectation) and recent passport photographs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.