We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity; to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria, then apply.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Services Associate
Job Ref: CSA 006
- The incumbent will provide technical support to supported facilities in establishing protocols for HIV/AIDS treatment and allied health services that are consistent with national guidelines.
- Incumbent will have experience in adolescent and young people care, pediatrics treatment and demonstrable skills to provide technical support for multidisciplinary HIV/AIDS care and treatment, working with organization clinicians and health facility-based site teams to implement care and treatment services across the continuum of care.
- The job holder will build capacity of facility personnel to better implement their role in the technical planning, management and evaluation of clinical issues related to a functional comprehensive ART program.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive family centered quality HIV care and treatment including pediatrics transition program from infected children through adolescence to adult to improve pediatrics retention, positive adjustment and better quality of life.
- Review of program data to identify hotspots to optimize HCT in adolescent and young women to increase yield.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides direct technical assistance to health care facilities supported by the organization in the satellite command will be responsible for coordinating and managing the technical services essential to the functioning and effective implementation of the Adult, Pediatrics, PMTCT/FP and TB/HIV Treatment programs to achieve the surge targets across facilities in the satellite command.
- Supports programs to strengthen linkages and integration between sexual and reproductive health (SRH), Maternal Newborn and Child Health (MNCH) services and HIV/AIDS programs
- Facilitates the Treatment for special populations- Children of KP, OVC, PMTCT Linkages & adolescent care and Pediatrics friendly clinics, transitioning and community ART, Pediatrics quality improvement-cascade management
- Strengthens linkages systems with PMTCT to ensure all live births of HIV infected mothers are enrolled into child follow up care and institute programs to identify HIV exposed and infected children including inpatient pediatrics testing programs, pediatrics HIV testing in adult clinics, linkages with OVC etc.
- Provides technical support to supported facilities in establishing protocols for comprehensive
- HIV/AIDS treatment and related services that are consistent with national guidelines.
- Support the facility to implement facility specific surge strategy
- Support the facility to achieve the surge targets
- Supports the capacity building of facility personnel to better implement their role in the technical planning, management and evaluation of clinical issues related to functional adolescent programs.
- Provides on-going mentoring and supervision to clinicians; serve as a resource for service delivery evaluation.
- Develops and implement a pediatrics transition program from infected children through adolescence to adult to improve pediatrics retention, positive adjustment and better quality of life.
- Supports the expansion of age specific differentiated care model
- Reviews program data to identify hotspots to optimize HCT in adolescent and young women to increase yield.
- Supports the implementation of pediatrics transition program from infected children through adolescence to adult to improve pediatrics retention, positive adjustment and better quality of life.
- Supports the implementation of quality improvement program using various strategies
- Establish and monitor the protocols for referrals and treatment of HIV positive TB patients
- Develop, maintain and enhance TB-HIV integration links between organization and Government of
- Nigeria officials, donors and partner organizations
- Develop and evaluate TB screening and diagnostic tools for children and introducing TB/HIV pediatric care and treatment.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. Clinical Services Associate – Lagos, CLEMENTINA OGBEH, Code: CSA 006.