Posted 6 months ago
Trading Partner Limited is a bridge that connects businesses and facilitates trade deals between companies from different countries worldwide. Using our vast wealth of experiences, resources, and connections, we have built a robust infrastructure for the implementation of integrated supplies, including the provision of engineering, technological, and logistics solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Director
- You’ll be responsible for promoting the commercial activity of the company to generate revenue and growth. You are expected to add value to the growth of the business by analyzing new commercial opportunities.
- Aspirants are expected to have an entrepreneurial mindset along with leadership qualities. This job is for you if you are a creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities and expertise in managing marketing efforts.
- Attract new customers and manage client relationships with new as well as existing clients
- Build and retain profitable partnerships with chief stakeholders
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Work together and coordinate different teams (sales, marketing, customer service, etc.)
- Help in setting financial targets and budget development as well as monitoring
- Examine the performance of commercial activities by using key metrics and draft reports for the senior management
- MA in Business Administration, Finance, or similar relevant field (preferred)
- Proven working experience as Commercial Director or other high-level sales and customer-facing role
- Experience in Client Relationship Management
- In-depth knowledge of market analysis and metrics
- Hands-on experience in creating, reporting, and managing budgets
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online