Job Title: Commercial Manager, Alternative Fuels
Job ref.: TechnicalService-HO-001
Job type: Full time
Department: DCP – Operations
- Finding and securing supply of commercial and industrial wastes with negative cost to Dangote Cement Plants in Nigeria.
- Self-generate by Identifying and qualifying leads, as well as defining the exchange for value and mapping variety of wastes like Commercial + Industrial (C+I) waste for AF (Alternative Fuels) and/or ARM (Alternative Resource material), especially negative costs wastes with a view to maximize revenue.
- Develop strategy for Dangote Cement AF mapping, and establish programs targets for AF C+I waste.
- Develop suppliers by establishing supply contacts (agreements); and prepare waste classification while ensuring compliance with environmental regulations regarding waste management.
- Develop good customer orientation and excellent relations with stakeholders like the Government authorities, Communities, and plant teams.
- Make the planning for the plant and produce reports to track financial performance of AF use for Nigeria.
- Carry out market intelligence and risk analysis, investigate various product life cycle and anticipate key business development opportunities, while ensuring a sustainable market development (production, collection, disposal).
- Keep abreast of and constantly update the AF community of developments in relevant waste management techniques.
Education and Work Experience:
- Degree in Economics, Environmental, Chemical or Process Engineering.
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Alternative Fuels field, with minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar function/position in a cement plant.
- Knowledge of Waste management.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing processes and recoverable wastes.
- Knowledge of Materials life cycle and end of life use.
Skills and Competencies:
- Negotiating Skills.
- Marketing & Customer Service.
- Fluency in English.
- Effective Communication and Interpersonal relations.
- Numerical Analysis.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Paid Time off
- Training and Development