Posted 1 year ago
Retailar, a subsidiary of Hazon Holdings is a team dedicated to making sure you get your quality products and services without stress or hassle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Operations Manager
- We are in need of a Commercial Operations Manager who is to manage and oversee commercial and field operations and ensure the efficient, accurate and consistent operations of the business.
- To monitor the timeliness, quality, and budget of products, troubleshoot and provide solutions to set backs that may occur.
- Provide a positive and accountable leadership example to the Commercial Operations Team.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Functions
- Work in cooperation with the Managing Director to meet standards and goals.
- Supervise and work directly with a team of Logistics and sales executives to ensure that essential policies and procedures are being followed throughout the team and documents and deliverables are completed to ensure a timely delivery and install.
- Set a clear structure for the commercial group and effectively communicate this internally and with customers.
- Know the expectations set forth in the Commercial contracts and work with other departments to maintain accountability when developing plans to meet the requirements of the contract.
- Hold weekly meetings to review work and verify information is being obtained.
- Actively involved in wholesale and retail Marketing Operations
- Collaborate with Operations officers regarding Labor, job supervision, and problem solving.
- Facilitate communication between manufacturing, shipping, and supervisors when needs arise in cooperation Field Quality Controllers.
- Work in cooperation with Human Resources to perform interviews, employee reviews, and discipline when necessary.
- Manage employee productivity and accountability in various ways including the vehicle tracking software.
- Reassign work as needed among the Operations team based work load fluctuations.
- Support Sales and Estimating in negotiating with General Contractors regarding contracts and scope of work. All change orders will be handled by operations after jobs are initially contracted.
- Work in cooperation with Administrative Operations to ensure that administrative tasks are being completed in a timely and thorough manner that is supportive to commercial Operations and other departments.
- Travel to satellite offices as needed and in cooperation with Quality Controllers for the purpose of training, support, and evaluation.
- Review reports to ensure tasks such as due dates, completion forms, billing and collection are being accomplished in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned by the Managing Director.
- Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Finance, or relevant fields
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Must have FMCG Background
- Must be between 28 years and 35 years of age.
Skills and Qualities:
- Display proficient computer skills (Microsoft word, excel, outlook)
- Communicate clearly (written and oral) in English.
- Confront / Discipline other employees in a respectful manner.
- Well-rounded in business operations
- Carry out end to end commercial, brand and operational support
- Negotiation and procurement skills.
Application Closing Date
25th Janaury, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.