Moyosola Olalekan – Our client is an unrivalled Cybersecurity Service Company in Africa with major base in Lagos, Nigeria and a defined focus on technology information security, electronic and data information security.
For the purpose of expansion, they are looking for very qualified candidates to join their team in a computer security environment organisation in the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager / Blogger
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Community Manager / Blogger will serve as a point of contact for the online community and stakeholders.
- He/She must have exceptional oral and written communication skills and can develop engaging high-quality content; and would be responsible for research topics and developing interesting articles, posts, whitepaper that will generate community trends via mass public news websites, printed newspapers, social networks channels and community platform to build a community of followers, handle support questions, and increased engagement. In addition, the preferred candidate should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations within the community.
- This position reports directly to the Marketing Manager.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Develop a content plan and editorial calendar
- Create engaging and shareable content for all platforms, including blog pieces, weekly articles, monthly reports and newsletters and/or promotional videos in relation to the following topics: fintech, cybersecurity, crypto, African business etc.
- Set, plan, and implement community initiatives, social media and communication campaigns and strategies.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry topics, and digital trends such as in Business, Cyber and Crypto.
- Build relationships with the online community
- Monitor and provide feedback and statistics on engagement/conversion rate/growth/etc. via social media channels.
- Liaise with external agencies or journalists to publish the various articles, also on mass public media.
- Provide community feedback to the management and stakeholders.
- Monitor social media campaigns and analyze web traffic from the online community using key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Find new marketing ideas and outreach opportunities to push brand image and products.
- Participate in social events, corporate events and workshops
Job Requirements / Technical Skills
- A Degree in English Literature, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related fields.
- Knowledge in technical writing, journalism, or familiarity with interests on Fintech, Crypto, Cybersecurity, or any other specific field.
- 1 – 2 years experience in community management and as a blogger
- Exceptional research, writing and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and sector trends.
- Proficiency with computers, whitepaper, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords, basic understanding of HTML
- Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing others’ content
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics
- Creating well-structured study guides and case studies
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g., building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter)
- Proficient in Google Analytics to analyze web traffic, identify and track relevant community metrics and KPIs (e.g., Repeat attendance at events)
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential.
- Knowledge of Hootsuite or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms.
- Strong written English editor (linguistic)
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Creativity and adaptability skills
- Be a self-starter, self-motivated and self-directed
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Proven to be detail oriented and be able to use various resources.
- Must be able to multi-task and work with numerous projects and tools.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
N180,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.