At Paykobo.com, we are committed to a set of core values that not only define who we are, but also serve as guideposts to help us become the Company we would like to be: Transparency, Continuous Learning and Commitment. We are focused on two factors that have brought us 17 years of success & excellence: Delivering value all the time and Investing in Paykobers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Marketing Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
Research and Analysis:
- Identifying our target audiences and their key demographics, interests and online behavior
- Applying the four P’s to defining market content and promotions for our various products
- Surveying current customers to understand and validate strategic decisions on message fits
- Facilitating internal stakeholder’s interview to identify business objectives and subject matter experts
- Looking into content tools and software that can help create and promote content
- Analyzing competitor’s content and messaging strategy
- Analyze data and analytics, and seek to increase reader engagement and retention.
Preparing Content Marketing Plans:
- Defining Strategy and tactical execution of our individual products, business units or channel
- Create individual content (audio, visual, and/or written) marketing plans for specific campaigns or products for an overall plan for a set time
- Specific and measurable goals with a timeline for each products in which to meet them
- Effectively exploring storytelling to lift our prospect out of their ordinary worlds and inviting them to consider a journey with our business
- Understanding the need for building subscription assets, including email subscriber lists and private community memberships.
- Aligning editorial calendar with content publications and promotion with key dates that are important to the business and other marketing campaigns for our various products
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar and syntax
- Ensure that content meets the company’s needs and follows our in-house style guide
- Organize, modify and update existing content
- Compose technical product descriptions to promote our products and services
- Quality check content to ensure it is free of grammatical or factual errors and follows all brand editorial guidelines for consistency
- Verify content and information
- Work with the design team to ensure a user-friendly experience
- Collaborate with team members and come up with fresh and creative content ideas, keeping our customer in mind.
- Managing a team of writers, data analysts and content creators
- Managing the content marketing budgets
- Measuring the results of marketing activities to inform future marketing campaigns on our various products
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3years experience as a content marketer
- Data-driven and highly analytical
- Proficiency with social media analytics
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, design, language, flow, and grammar
- Knowledge of SEO and industry best practices.
Person Specification and Required Skills:
- Verbal and written communication skill
- Attention to details
- Demonstrated interest in Technologies, the Internet and Application
- Willingness to learn our products inside and out and help our customers drive business outcomes
- Ability to exercise initiative and confidence to start things from the scratch
- Ability to multitask and priorities workload
- Knowledge of the ecommerce industry
- Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques
- Forward looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Stanford SEED Participation.
- Performance-related bonus.
- Flexible work environment.
- Commitment to your career growth through first-in-class training, resources and assistance for relevant certifications
- Clear career path.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online